Render project timelines from DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Product Highlights
- System Requirements
- Included Technologies
Encode HEVC/H.265 Main and Main 10 in up to 8K in MP4 file format, widely used in OTT workflows and environments
AS-11 UK DPP Rendering
- Supports AS-11 UK DPP SD (MPEG-2) and HD (AVC/H.264) project rendering with ready-to-use SD and HD presets, including metadata handling, direct from the DaVinci Resolve Studio timeline
- The included XML metadata template file can be modified to set all descriptive metadata required to create AS-11 UK DPP compliant content
- Metadata compliant
Supports a wide range of professional camera formats and preset groups including:
- Sony XDCAM EX, HD & IMX and XAVC & XAVC-S
- Panasonic P2 DVCPRO and AVC Ultra (Intra and LongG)
- MP4 HEVC (8-bit or 10-bit)
- MXF (AS-11 UK DPP SD or HD & RP2027 AVC-Intra)
- DVD (MPEG-2)
- NEW: Blu-ray Disc
- NEW: MP4 AVC (8-bit or 10-bit)
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 or higher
for DaVinci Resolve Studio 1.3
MainConcept’s Codec Plugin allows native access to HEVC Main and Main 10 profiles, making use of our industry-leading HEVC/H.265 software video encoder. And, it’s fast—up to 30% faster than open source.
Gone are the days of moving between different applications to finalize and deliver content. With direct integration into the DaVinci Resolve Studio user interface, creators enjoy a seamless experience throughout their project workflow while benefiting from new encoding formats.
With encoding in up to 8K resolution and 10-bit 4:2:2, our video encoder satisfies the needs of most broadcast and OTT use cases. It also supports AS-11 UK DPP project rendering directly from the DaVinci Resolve Studio timeline management tool.