Render project timelines from DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Product Highlights
- System Requirements
- Included Technologies
HEVC encoding up to 8K
Encode HEVC/H.265 Main and Main 10 in up to 8K in MP4 file format, widely used in OTT workflows and environmentsAS-11 UK DPP Rendering
- Supports AS-11 UK DPP SD (MPEG-2) and HD (AVC/H.264) project rendering with ready-to-use SD and HD presets, including metadata handling, direct from the DaVinci Resolve Studio timeline
- The included XML metadata template file can be modified to set all descriptive metadata required to create AS-11 UK DPP compliant content
- Metadata compliant
Pro camera formats and preset groups
Supports a wide range of professional camera formats and preset groups including:
- Sony XDCAM EX, HD & IMX and XAVC & XAVC-S
- Panasonic P2 DVCPRO and AVC Ultra (Intra and LongG)
- MP4 HEVC (8 or 10 bit)
- MXF (AS-11 UK DPP SD or HD & RP2027 AVC-Intra)
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 or higher
for DaVinci Resolve Studio is:
MainConcept’s Codec Plugin allows native access to HEVC Main and Main 10 profiles, making use of our industry-leading HEVC/H.265 software video encoder. And, it’s fast—up to 30% faster than open source.
Gone are the days of moving between different applications to finalize and deliver content. With direct integration into the DaVinci Resolve Studio user interface, creators enjoy a seamless experience throughout their project workflow while benefiting from new encoding formats.
With encoding in up to 8K resolution and 10-bit 4:2:2, our video encoder satisfies the needs of most broadcast and OTT use cases. It also supports AS-11 UK DPP project rendering directly from the DaVinci Resolve Studio timeline management tool.