We are looking for an individual to become part of a team of highly respected industry experts, contributing to some of the most interesting multimedia products for broadcast and production.
In this position, you participate in the development of new software products. You work closely with engineering and product management to create product documentation, white papers and technology concepts that are easily understood by a broad audience. You review and complete documentation from engineers, create release notes for products and augment existing documentation by abstracting and describing overarching concepts.
Required skills and experience:
- Native English speaker, German or Russian are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- API and code level experience and understanding including some programming experience or knowledge of C/C++. Additional experience with REST APIs, Python and Java beneficial
- Experience with Doxygen
- Familiarity with specification-style documents
- Interest in Audio/Video technology (Video/Audio Editing)
- Experience working with distant and international teams
- Familiarity with development tools like Version Control Systems and Bug Tracking
- Ability to work equally at an abstract level as well as with the details and communicate with both marketing and engineering teams
- Desire and ability to work in a team
- Professional initiative
- Work directly with off-shore engineering teams including some overlap with the UTC+7 time zone
- Manage and develop style-guides and documentation structure and organization
- Occasional travel to other office locations
This is an office position located in London, England or Aachen, Germany. A remote work option is possible for the right candidate.
MainConcept is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Please submit your complete application in English along with your salary requirements and availability by email to: email@example.com
By submitting your information, you consent to the storage of data for the purposes of determining your suitability for this and any future positions in the world, for MainConcept GmbH, and its subsidiaries. You agree to have your information stored in their personnel database in the U.S.