Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for an individual to become part of a team of highly respected industry experts, contributing to some of the most interesting multimedia products for broadcast and production.
You enjoy multimedia and are passionate about the work you do, helping create a multimedia experience unforgettable for both the creator and the audience. To archive this, you solve complex problems and are committed to actively looking for new opportunities to gather knowledge to apply to designing high-quality and performant multimedia software products.
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years C/C++ programming
- Cross-platform development experience
- Multimedia development experience
- Familiar with version control systems and automated build systems like Git/GitLab
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Russian and English
- Programming in Python
- Experience working with distant and international teams
- Experience with bug tracking tools (Jira preferred)
- Ability to understand code structures and dependencies
- Knowledge of cross-platform programming (Windows, Linux and MAC / Intel, ARM)
MainConcept is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Please submit your complete application in English along with your salary requirements and availability by email to: email@example.com
By submitting your information, you consent to the storage of data for the purposes of determining your suitability
for this and any future positions in the world, for MainConcept GmbH, and its subsidiaries. You agree to have your
information stored in their personnel database in the U.S.
MainConcept-NLD LLC is one of the leading providers of high-quality codec technology for the broadcast, film, consumer electronics, computer software, medical imaging and security markets worldwide. We are renowned for leveraging new technology and innovations to deliver optimized media solutions for various platforms including PCs, set-top boxes, portable media players and mobile phones.