We welcome candidates with experiences in Agile methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, and more to act as Scrum Master for our engineering teams. Your main task will be to facilitate all necessary resources and tools that your scrum team will need. You need to establish a healthy team structure and make sure everyone is involved in discussions and decisions. The product owners, stakeholder and engineers need to be guided by you according to the agreed rules to become and stay a productive and happy team.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience as Scrum Master
- Leadership experience
- Social skills
- Conflict management
- Very good understanding of agile methodologies. Experience to deal with challenging conditions like distributed
team members, deadlines vs. scrum, cross-team interaction, etc.
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Russian and English
- Experience working with distant and international teams
- Experience with bug tracking tools (Jira preferred)
- Experience with Scum tools (VersionOne preferred)
- Familiar with source code control systems like SVN or GIT
- Familiar with automated build systems like GitLab
- Ability to understand basic code structures and dependencies
- Scrum Master certificate
- Full employment
- Desire and ability to work in team
- Professional initiative
MainConcept is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Please submit your complete application in English along with your salary requirements and availability by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your information, you consent to the storage of data for the purposes of determining your suitability for this and any future positions in the world, for MainConcept GmbH, and its subsidiaries. You agree to have your information stored in their personnel database in the U.S.
Meet the Tomsk team
MainConcept-NLD LLC is one of the leading providers of high-quality codec technology for the broadcast, film, consumer electronics, computer software, medical imaging and security markets worldwide. We are renowned for leveraging new technology and innovations to deliver optimized media solutions for various platforms including PCs, set-top boxes, portable media players and mobile phones.