The MainConcept XDCAM Decoder Pack is a comprehensive set of video and audio decoders that enable playback of Sony XDCAM content including XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM IMX or DVCAM. After successful installation, the decoder pack automatically plugs in to applications which are based on Sony’s XDCAM SDK, unlocking full decoding functionality that was previously limited in the decoder’s default demo mode. The Sony XDCAM SDK allows development partners to create third party applications that can be used for managing, archiving, and playing back content delivered by the latest Sony XDCAM camcorders and decks. The pre-installed decoders from MainConcept are available to users as a demo version (resulting in logo watermarked video playback and audio playback limitations). Purchasing the XDCAM SDK Decoder Pack provides users with full access to the XDCAM video and audio decoders unlocking support for the entire XDCAM codec family. Please note that the MainConcept XDCAM Decoder Pack can only be used with applications based on and developed using the Sony XDCAM SDK (not included).
- Comprehensive video and audio decoding - applications developed using the Sony XDCAM SDK - such as archiving, clip managing, playback, and preview software - will benefit from comprehensive decoding support for the entire XDCAM codec range.
- The MainConcept video and audio decoders and demuxers fit perfectly into the Sony XDCAM workflow.
- Decoding streams from the entire XDCAM range: XDCAM HD, XDCAM IMX, XDCAM EX and DVCAM high-definition camcorders and decks.
- Support for MXF (MPEG, DVCAM) on SxS drives.
- MainConcept XDCAM Decoder Pack is available for Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OSX. It is designed to work on any PC which meets Sony XDCAM SDK minimum system requirements.
- Requires an installed version of an application based on the Sony XDCAM SDK (not included with the software download).