- Fully compliant with ISO/IEC 14496-10 specification.
- Baseline, Main and High Profile support.
- 4:2:0 chroma format support
- Optimized for the most efficient CPU usage.
- Multicore/SMP/Hyper Threading support.
- I, P and B slices.
- Weighted prediction.
- Field pictures.
- Symmetric multiprocessing (optimized for Hyper Threading processors and multi-CPU platforms).
- Color space converting (UYUY, YUY2, YV12, RGB32, RGB24, RGB565, RGB555).
- Chroma upsampling.
- Fields reordering.
- DXVA 1.0 and 2.0 Hardware Acceleration
- MMX, SSE, SSE2 and SS3 optimizations.
- H.264/AVC Professional Video Decoder Filter
- MPEG Audio Decoder Filter
- MPEG Demultiplexer Filter
- MP4 Demultiplexer Filter
- MPEG Push Demultiplexer Filter
- Network Source Filter
- MPEG Layer-1 (ISO/IEC 11172-3)
- MPEG Layer-2 (ISO/IEC 13818-3)
- PCM Audio
- H.264/AVC Elementary Streams
- Program Stream / Transport Stream
Microsoft® Windows® 7, XP, Vista, 32-bit and Windows Vista, Windows 7 64-bit
(We recommend to install always the current Service Pack for the used operating system) // Microsoft® DirectX 9.0® is required.
If you own a valid serial number for the MainConcept Decoder Packs, please download the full version below. During installation you have to enter your personal serial number, in order to unlock the Decoder Pack. Now you can play back your favorite multimedia streams in MainConcept ShowCase, the Windows Media Player and other software media players supporting DirectShow.
Full Version Download:
MainConcept Decoder Pack H.264/AVC (32-bit) v8.8.0
MainConcept Decoder Pack H.264/AVC (64-bit) v8.8.0
Please note that the MainConcept Decoder Packs 32-bit only work with ShowCase 32-bit. So the 64-bit versions of the MainConcept Decoder Packs can only be used with ShowCase 64-bit under Windows Vista or Windows 7.
If you like to evaluate the decoder filters, we recommend downloading our MainConcept ShowCase software player as 32-bit and 64-bit version. This application includes all decoders we offer as MainConcept Decoder Packs as demo versions. It only adds a watermark to the video during playback and has an audio limitation of 30 seconds for some audio decoders.