The MainConcept Decoder Pack DVCPRO HD for Windows® 32-bit or 64-bit platforms is a powerful set of DirectShow filters that enables you to play back DVCPRO HD compliant streams in the Windows Media Player or similar media players that support DirectShow. It allows decoding of DV, DVCPRO 25, DVCPRO 50 and DVCPRO 100 streams. The package delivers considerably higher picture quality with decoding of video data rates up to 100 Mb/s.
- Supports the SMPTE 370M – 2002, SMPTE 314M and IEC 61834 standards.
- Ultra-fast high-quality decoding
- Supports all major RGB and YUV formats.
- Support for DVCPRO HD (DV 100) 1080i50, 1080i60, 720p60, 720p50 modes
- 16:9 support.
- DV Dif Parser pull filter that reads and parses raw DV Dif files.
- DV Audio
- PCM Audio (SMPTE-382M)
- Elementary Stream
- DVCPRO HD Video Decoder Filter
- DV Splitter
- DV Dif Parser
- MXF Demultiplexer Filter
Microsoft® Windows® 7, XP, Vista, 32-bit and Windows Vista, Windows 7 64-bit
(We recommend to install always the current Service Pack for the used operating system) // Microsoft® DirectX 9.0® is required.
If you like to evaluate the decoder filters, we recommend downloading our MainConcept ShowCase software player as 32-bit and 64-bit version. This application includes all decoders we offer as MainConcept Decoder Packs as demo versions. It only adds a watermark to the video during playback and has an audio limitation of 30 seconds for some audio decoders.