MainConcept Decoder Pack H.264/AVC for Windows® 32-bit and 64-bit platforms is a powerful set of DirectShow filters that enables playback of H.264/AVC (MPEG-4 Part 10) compliant streams in the Windows Media Player or similar media players that support DirectShow. It allows decoding of the common H.264/AVC formats, such as AVCHD, Blu-ray, Sony PSP, Apple iPod and others, including H.264/AVC HDTV in highest quality using the renowned MainConcept audio, video and demuxer filters. The MainConcept Decoder Pack H.264/AVC supports MPEG audio, as well as HDMV PCM for AVCHD and Blu-ray compliant streams.
- Fully compliant with ISO/IEC 14496-10 specification.
- Baseline, Main and High Profile support.
- 4:2:0 chroma format support
- Optimized for the most efficient CPU usage.
- Multicore/SMP/Hyper Threading support.
- I, P and B slices.
- Weighted prediction.
- Field pictures.
- Symmetric multiprocessing (optimized for Hyper Threading processors and multi-CPU platforms).
- Color space converting (UYUY, YUY2, YV12, RGB32, RGB24, RGB565, RGB555).
- Chroma upsampling.
- Fields reordering.
- DXVA 1.0 and 2.0 Hardware Acceleration
- MMX, SSE, SSE2 and SS3 optimizations.
- H.264/AVC Professional Video Decoder Filter
- MPEG Audio Decoder Filter
- MPEG Demultiplexer Filter
- MP4 Demultiplexer Filter
- MPEG Push Demultiplexer Filter
- Network Source Filter
- MPEG Layer-1 (ISO/IEC 11172-3)
- MPEG Layer-2 (ISO/IEC 13818-3)
- PCM Audio
- H.264/AVC Elementary Streams
- Program Stream / Transport Stream
Microsoft® Windows® 7, XP, Vista, 32-bit and Windows Vista, Windows 7 64-bit
(We recommend to install always the current Service Pack for the used operating system) // Microsoft® DirectX 9.0® is required.
If you like to evaluate the decoder filters, we recommend downloading our MainConcept ShowCase software player as 32-bit and 64-bit version. This application includes all decoders we offer as MainConcept Decoder Packs as demo versions. It only adds a watermark to the video during playback and has an audio limitation of 30 seconds for some audio decoders.