H.264/AVC Encoder for Intel® Quick Sync Video
The MainConcept H.264/AVC Encoder for Intel® Quick Sync Video act as a wrapper that integrates Intel® Media SDK into the MainConcept API providing easy access to dedicated video processing in 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors.
MainConcept H.264/AVC Encoder QSV provides access to a high-performance software encoder specially optimized for Intel processor micro-architectures. Through the MainConcept Low Level API and DirectShow filter set, developers can simply add Intel Quick Sync Video functionalities to their applications by upgrading to the latest version of the MainConcept SDK. Even when running on platforms that lack Intel’s dedicated graphics hardware acceleration features, solutions developed with the MainConcept H.264/AVC Encoder QSV SDK still gain the benefit of optimized, and multi-threaded software-based video encoding, tailoring performance to the system’s capabilities.
Please note that you need to copy the corresponding H.264/AVC hardware encoders, such as OpenCL, CUDA and Intel QSV next to the H.264/AVC Video Encoder Wrapper, in order to use it properly.
Learn how to integrate hardware acceleration into your application, service or environment today!
- Compatible with the latest Intel® CPU’s, incl. 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Bit rate control (CBR, VBR, CQP).
- Selectable profiles up to High Profile.
- Selectable levels up to Level 5.1.
- Bit rate support up to Level 5.1 restriction (288 Mbps).
- Strict HRD restrictions compliance.
- Configurable GOP structure (I, P and B frames in different combinations).
- Configurable motion estimation (number of reference frames).
- Adaptive GOP structure.
- Configurable number of slices.
- Configurable RD optimization (fastest speed, best quality, balanced quality and speed).
- Special input pin for the closed caption data receiving.
- H.264/AVC Encoder Wrapper for Intel QSV
- Intel Media SDK Library
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Intel Media SDK 2.0 or higher
An SDK within an SDK
MainConcept H.264/AVC QSV Encoder SDK, like Intel Media SDK 2.0, gives developers a streamlined interface for handling otherwise complex coding tasks. Similar to the Intel Media SDK 2.0, the MainConcept SDK uses a dispatcher layer within the API to insulate developers from the complexities of supporting Intel Quick Sync Video technology, and to make use of the well-known MainConcept API.