Adobe® Systems Inc. has been successfully using the MainConcept H.264/AVC Video and AAC Audio Decoders in their Adobe® Flash® Player so hundreds of millions of users worldwide are already working with the renowned MainConcept decoding technology through their daily use of the Flash Player.
The MainConcept Flash® H.264 Codec Package enables software developers to easily integrate Flash encoding support directly into their applications. The MainConcept Flash H.264 Codec package allows users to create Flash compliant H.264 video files with AAC audio imbedded in a Flash .f4v container. The resulting file can be played in the Adobe Flash Player, can be streamed from the Adobe Media Streaming Server or can be played back with the MainConcept H.264 decoder.
- Fully compliant with ISO/IEC 14496-10 specification.
- Create Adobe Flash compliant files for the current Adobe Flash player using H.264/AVC video and AAC audio.
- Profile-driven configuration
- Full control over encoding parameters from application level.
- Baseline, Main and High Profile support.
- Optimized for the most efficient CPU usage.
- Various speed improvements for the H.264/AVC Decoder, e.g. C code, MMX, SSE, SSE2 and SSE3 optimizations.
- Multicore/SMP/Hyper Threading support.
- AVC/H.264 Video Encoder (Pro)
- AVC/H.264 Video Decoder
- Media File Importer (LL)
- AAC Encoder
- AAC Decoder
- MP4 Muxer
- MP4 Demuxer
- Windows XP or Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Apple Mac OS X 10.6 or higher (Mac/Intel), (32-bit/64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit/64-bit) - Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
For Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, the codec package consists of a Low Level API (in the C programming language). Under Windows, it additionally includes DirectShow® filters for decoding and encoding.